AITM- Scholarship Program Details
The notion of bestowing the Scholarship Opportunities for the students to extend maximum support for the deserving ones and some underprivileged students so that more and more students can fulfill their dream of having a better education.
Things to Know About Scholarship
Students from class 9th to 12th, Undergraduates (UGs), Graduates, and Post Graduates (PGs) are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme.
- There will be a Scholarship Test, for which you have to fill a documented Form on our Portal / OFFLINE which will cost you Rs.100/- for the Registration/ Enrolling process.
- The eligibility of students depends upon their scores varying from class 11th and 12th in which those who will score 60% and above will accommodate the opportunity of Scholarship Programme.
- The Eligibility criteria for Class 9th and 10th will be on the same level where there will be no score percentage will be counted, to provide the Scholarship.
- Students can appear from any Board i.e. CBSE, ISC, ICSE, NIOS board and other different ones too.
- Those students who will get 100% marks will avail themselves 100% scholarship from SURELY NEET.
- Students who will clear the Scholarship Test by scoring 95% and above will attain a benefit of Fee Concession/ Relaxation maximum up to 50% respectively.
- While the underprivileged students will be awarded a special scholarship program depending on their performance too.
- The top 100 students will also receive an e-certificate.